We definitely agree that there are many variations of hypospadias, some of which classify as intersex. However, we think that using the term as a general classification of a type of intersex designation is misleading; some hypospadias are intersex, but the existence of a hypospadia does not…
So who gets to draw that line? You? The doctors? Society? When am I “not intersex enough” to get kicked out of the intersex club that gets defined, wait for it, by a bunch of cis people?
- feminizedsissyluvs reblogged this from tranzfat
- thetreesareenergy likes this
- deathtasteslikechicken reblogged this from tranzfat
- intersexphobia reblogged this from tranzfat and added:
- tranzfat reblogged this from tranzfat and added:
- tranzfat posted this